Senior Manager, SAP Consulting (Multiple Positions)
PricewaterhouseCoopers Advisory Services LLC
Location: Seattle, Washington
Type: Full Time
Internal Number: WA3931
Senior Manager, SAP Consulting (Multiple Positions), PricewaterhouseCoopers Advisory Services LLC, Seattle, WA. Assist clients by maximizing the value of their SAP investment with offerings that address sales, finance, supply chain, engineering, and human capital. Help transform clients finance function and processes by leveraging SAP applications to enhance their core transaction processing and reporting competencies, strengthening their ability to support management decision making and corporate strategy. Demonstrate in-depth technical expertise. Establish and maintain client relationships and professional networks. Coach staff and provide feedback in a timely manner. Define resource requirements, project workflow, budgets, billing and collections.
Must have a Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent in Business Administration, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or a related field, plus 6 years related work experience, of which 5 years must be post-bachelor’s progressive, related work experience.
In the alternative, the employer will accept a Master’s degree or foreign equivalent in Business Administration, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or a related field, plus 4 years related work experience.
Must have at least one year of experience with each of the following:
- Assisting with SAP ABAP/ Process Orchestration and SAP CPI (Cloud Platform Integration);
- Defining development/integration strategies and set-up Enterprise integration standards from mid to long term roadmaps to support the business needs;
- Utilizing knowledge in designing Cloud Infrastructure Architecture including Compute, Storage, network, High Availability, Disaster recovery and monitoring;
- Assisting clients in the implementation and support of SAP packaged solutions and improving business processes; and
- Assisting clients in project economics, such as, budgeting and scoping technical work, preparing staffing plans and ensuring deployment of the right resources and completion of technical activities well within budget and time.
80% telecommuting permitted. Must be able to commute to the designated local office. Domestic and/or international travel required up to 80%.