Manager, Application & Emerging Technology (Multiple Positions), PricewaterhouseCoopers Advisory Services LLC, Boston, MA. Support clients with design to integrate new technologies, skills, and processes so they can get the most out of their technology, investment and drive business results and innovation. Create high impact software assets that drive business solutions from strategy through build to support and maintenance. Help clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Advise clients to identify and prioritize emerging technologies. Lead and manage testing and quality efforts on large, complex, multi-year and multi-million dollars projects. Support and advise user acceptance tests and production acceptance tests upon go-live. Supervise and coach professional teams. Work collaboratively to solve clients biggest challenges.
40 hrs/week, Mon-Fri, 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Must have a Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Engineering, Business Administration, Information Systems, Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field, plus 5 years of related work experience.
In lieu of a Bachelor’s degree, the employer will accept 2 additional years of work related experience.
Must have at least one year of experience with each of the following:
- Using agile delivery methodologies and tools like Kanban, Scrum, JIRA, QTest and other automation and performance tools to define test management processes;
- Assessing current state test data management solutions and recommending industry best practices, approach and tools;
- Defining testing backlog for functional, integration, automation and performance testing for legacy systems modernization;
- Defining regression test strategy for API testing and automate them as possible; and,
- Defining Test Strategy and approach to Guidewire’s Data Migration testing that utilizes GW Proprietary Migration tools such as PMT.
80% telecommuting permitted. Must be able to commute to the designated local office.
Domestic and/or international travel up to 80% is required.